Semi Private Sessions
These sessions are the bridge between our Training Squads and a full 1-to-1 Video Analysis. They are essentially Personal Training sessions for 2, 3 or 4 swimmers, catered to each individuals' swimming needs. You are in control of this small group session. Book a session for you and your friends, let us know who is coming and we will do the rest.
For example, this is ideal for:
- Kona qualifiers who want to break that elusive 1hr barrier and would prefer a more individualised service.
- Squad swimmers who have plateaued and need some help figuring out how to execute better propulsion.
- Individuals looking to lose some weight where swimming is a gentle but very effective form of fitness.
- Competitive Age-group or Masters swimmers that want more technical refinement on certain elements of their strokes, starts or turns.
- Couples or friends who would like to support each other while learning to swim a little better.
- Friends who have all signed up for their first triathlon and need some advice on how to get ready for their race!
- Swimmers who have done a 1-to-1 Video Analysis and want to have a some regular feedback on their stroke to see if the changes implemented are correct and making a difference.
Whatever the goals, these sessions can be tailored specifically to you. It is a way for more experienced swimmers to get a better look under the hood with respect to their technique, as well as a far less intimidating way to begin training with us for less experienced swimmers.
All swimmers will be fitted out with a headset so that the Coach can offer direct feedback while your head is submerged, so that you can make the adjustments asked of you as you swim along.