Swim Lab Policies
Once you have an account, then you can pay, book and cancel at ease via any of the locations listed above.
Here are the Booking & Cancellation Policies for each service we provide:
- All participants must have Sign Up in advance to all sessions
- The Sign Up window closes 3 hrs prior to the start of each session.
- If you miss signing up in time, please check to see if there is availability first.
- If yes, please call the Coach to request them to add you to the list.
- New swimmers, please be aware of our minimum standards prior to signing up for Squads.
- All 10 or 20 Session Passes are valid for 3-months only.
- 10 Session Pass good for those that can commit to training once per week
- 20 Session Pass good for those that can commit to training twice per week
- We advise Pass holders to sign up for all 10 or 20 sessions in advance to guarantee a spot.
- Registration deadlines are the Friday prior to the start of any Course
- Participants are expected to sign up for the duration of the Course
- We do not offer refunds or make-ups for any missed sessions
- Appointments must be made at least 12 hrs in advance.
- Make sure to cancel at least 3 hours prior to the start of a session.
- You will be charged in full if you late cancel (within 3 hours) or if you do not show.
- Please get into the habit of cancelling out of a session in advance, especially if there is a waitlist.
Courses & Appointments
- All cancellations must be made at least 48hrs in advance.
- You will be charged in full if you late cancel (within 48 hours) or if you do not show.
- We do not offer refunds or make-ups for any missed sessions in our Courses / Workshops