Swim Lab Policies
Once you have an account, then you can pay, book and cancel at ease via any of the locations listed above.
Here are the Booking & Cancellation Policies for each service we provide:
- All participants must have Sign Up in advance to all sessions
- The Sign Up window closes 3 hrs prior to the start of each session.
- If you miss signing up in time, please check to see if there is availability first.
- If yes, please call the Coach to request them to add you to the list.
- New swimmers, please be aware of our minimum standards prior to signing up for Squads.
- All 10 or 20 Session Passes are valid for 3-months only.
- 10 Session Pass good for those that can commit to training once per week
- 20 Session Pass good for those that can commit to training twice per week
- We advise Pass holders to sign up for all 10 or 20 sessions in advance to guarantee a spot.
- Registration deadlines are the Friday prior to the start of any Course
- Participants are expected to sign up for the duration of the Course
- We do not offer refunds or make-ups for any missed sessions
- Appointments must be made at least 12 hrs in advance.
- Make sure to cancel at least 3 hours prior to the start of a session.
- You will be charged in full if you late cancel (within 3 hours) or if you do not show.
- Please get into the habit of cancelling out of a session in advance, especially if there is a waitlist.
Courses & Appointments
- Course / Clinic / Workshop cancellations must be made at least 72hrs in advance.
- Video Analysis cancellations must be made at least 5-days in advance.
- You will be charged in full if you late cancel or if you do not show.
- We do not offer refunds or make-ups for any missed sessions in our Courses / Workshops
HOLIDAYS & BAD WEATHER POLICIES
No coached sessions will be scheduled on public holidays unless otherwise announced by the coaches or published on our schedule.
Those signed up for any session affected by bad weather will be sent an email to announce any changes. We will also announce any cancellations our facebook page. Announcements will be made by 6 am latest for morning sessions. You will not be charged for any cancellations made on our part.
In general, the following practices will be adhered to. If in doubt, please use your best judgement:
Heavy Rain Unless there is a government warning prohibiting us from running a session, it will be safe to assume the session will take place.
Thunder and Lightning. The HKO issues territory wide blanket warnings, many of which have no effect on where we will be swimming. As such, sessions may still go ahead if a thunderstorm warning is in force and / or lightning is a safe distance away prior to the start of a session. Please use your best judgement if you are not able to contact the Coach. We use this handy link to keep an eye on lightning.
Typhoon 8 and Black Storm Warnings. All sessions will be cancelled. Coached sessions will only resume if the signals are lowered 3 hours prior to the scheduled start of the session.