Our Coaching Team
Hannah Wilson is also a product of the Harry Wright International swimming system. She showed her potential early on, representing HK at junior levels from the age of 10. By age 15, Hannah was representing HK in the 100m Fly at the 2004 Athens Olympics and went on to compete in Beijing in 2008 and London 2012. The highlight of her career included medals at the Asian Games, Asian Swimming Championships and her amazing record breaking victories at the World University Games in 2009.
After retiring from competitive swimming in 2012 after the London Olympic Games, Hannah decided to give back to swimming by taking up coaching to help other swimmers in both kids and adult programs.
Hannah graduated with Bachelors degree in Anthropology from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Olympic Games: 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, 2012 London
- Asian Games: 2006 Bronze, 2010 2 x Bronze
- East Asian Games: Medalist 2009 2 x Silver, 3 x Bronze
- Asian Indoor Games: 2007 6 x Gold, 1 x Silver
- World Championships: 2011
- Asian Swimming Championships: 2006 Medalist
- World University Games, Belgrade 2009 - 2X Gold Medalist and record breaker in 100m Butterfly and 100m Freestyle
- Member of Cal Women's Swim team: 2007-2011
- NCAA Team Champions: 2009, 2011
- Former HK Record Holder: 50/100m Free, 50/100m Fly, 4x100/200m Freestyle relay and 4x100m Medley relays
- American Swimming Coaches Association - Level 1 Coach
- USA Swimming - Level 1 Coach
- HK Life Saving Association - Bronze medallion
- HKSAR Honors list 2010: Chief Executives Commendation for Community Service in sport
- HK Annual Sport Stars Award: 2006, 2009
Linh Carpenter is a highly-competitive international Masters swimmer with an extensive background in classroom teaching, leadership/teacher development, and swim coaching. As the Club Captain of the Ladies’ Recreation Club (LRC) Masters Team since 2012, she has won numerous medals at several Masters World Championships (including top-10 world-ranking in her age group) and has broken over 30 Hong Kong masters age-group records. Linh has coached all levels of learn-to-swim, pre-squad, and competitive youth and adult swimmers as a head coach in California and Hong Kong.
Working alongside Coach Annemarie at Splash as one of the Head Coaches and Director of Youth Programmes, Linh has been instrumental in developing Splash’s intermediate and advanced programmes, launching their summer youth programmes, and designing/facilitating coach instructional resources and training sessions. In addition to her career as a swim coach, Linh was a national-award-winning teacher and Program Director with Teach For America as well as Vice President of Teach For China’s American Program.
· FINA Masters World Championships (4 x Silver, 1 x Bronze, and other top-10 medals) and Top-10 world-ranking in age group
· NCAA Division III Swimming All-American, SCIAC conference champion and record holder
· NISCA High School Swimming All-American, Colorado state champion and record holder
· American Swimming Coaches Association - Level 5 International Coach
· American Red Cross CPR certification
· California multiple-subject teaching license